We are working hard to be a Covid-19 secure restaurant with the following mitigation measures in place:
- HEPA filters / air purifiers in the restaurant.
- Waiting staff wear masks.
- All staff are asked to take lateral flow tests before work.
- All staff are encouraged to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Touchless sanitisers.
- Hand washing station.
- Tables and condiments thoroughly cleaned before customer changeover.
- Doors are opened when possible/weather permitting to allow ventilation.
- Meticulous standards of cleaning and food hygiene in line with Food Standards Agency guidance.
Eat-in customers are kindly advised to take lateral flow tests before visiting the restaurant, as per government guidelines.
Please DO NOT visit the premises if you or anyone in your household has suspected COVID-19, has tested positive, or is awaiting results.
We can provide contactless take-aways by collection to (non-positive) household members if collected outside. Please kindly let the restaurant know if this is the case.